Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Wednesday Freebie!!! YAY!

I love getting things for free don't you?? Well I can't believe it is September already.. Where did the summer go?? I love Fall, don't get me wrong. I just feel like the time has flown by.. Well I took the kids (and our dog Pearl) to a photoshoot yesterday.. and I have to share my favorite with you..
can you see little Pearl dog to the left?? hehe..
this is my favorite of Pearl.. she is such a sweet dog..
Okay.. onto the amazing creation using this month's freebie.. :) ENJOY!!!hugs

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Arielle here with a card using this month's FREEBIE!!! I love this little bat, isn't he adorable? Go get it while it's hot - LOL!


Lyndal here - hope you're all having a FAB week!  I couldn't go past the Awesome Blossom set today.  I LOVE that you can create so many different shapes and styles of flowers with this versatile set!  I also used part of the sentiment from the Ghoul-friend set, just adding a question mark from Alphabet Soup.

Pin It!

11 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute! Thanks for the freebie!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

THese are fabulous! LOVE the little bat thanks!

Esther said...

OMG! That bat is so adorable, thank you!!!

Katy said...

Both of these cards are awesome! That bat is so cute and I love the flowers and texture in the 2nd card. Thank you! :)

Rose said...

oh i love the photo of the kids!!! :)

super cute bat card and those blooms are beautiful :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cute, thanks so much for the freebie! :)

Donna said...

Thank you for the darling freebie! Your cards are adorable!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such cute images...thank you so much for sharing!

Silverbutterfly said...

Very sweet digi, thanks. The kiddos are adorable as well as the Puppy!!!! Thanks.

Silverbutterfly

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you so much for the CUTE Bat! :)

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you so much for the CUTE Bat! :)