Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Fun...

Happy Friday!!! Here's some inspiration to kick off your weekend!

Audrey here with a fun "outside of the box" card. I used the flower pot from Awesome Blossom to make a crayon! The scribble circle is also part of the set. The sentiment is from Ooh La La, and the stitched border is from Ghoul-Friend.



It's Kim.  I am still having so much fun with Ghoul-Friends.  I've used Frankie and the mummy, so today I wanted to try out the spider and the web!


Arielle here... I used the border stamp from Awesome Blossom, and the sentiment from Jibber Jabber for this quick card...

Pin It!

5 comments:

Borqna said...

Ladies, I salute you for your wonderful projects!
You are awesome!
A nice day!

Pam said...

Cute cards today!!

jessica said...

Friday fun is super adorable! Great cards ladies!!!

Rose said...

fantastic cards!!! love the crayon one :)

Esther said...

OMG!!!!
LOVE these!!!!!!!!!!!