Saturday, September 1, 2012

NEW DT Lead

I can't tell you how excited I am.. I asked Arielle if she would be my DT Lead.. and she said YES!

You may know her as Snappy Stamper, or the owner of the Colour Q, and Retro Sketches.. either way I know you have seen her AMAZING creations.. She is constantly inspiring me and teaching me new techniques.. So I hope you will stop by and give her a BIG WOOHOO!!! :) 
Here are some of my favorite creations she has made..

   
    
   
    
-Now don't you want to just go and create something?? :) 
CONGRATS ARielle!! :) 
Pin It!

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Love all these creations!!!! What works of Art!!!

Barb said...

Congrats Arielle!!! Thanks for all that you do to help us out! A well deserved honor...and quite a wonderful honor roll of cards too :)

Scrap de Vava said...

Congrats Arielle! I love all your creations. Your work is amazing. You inspire me with all your cards.
Hugs
Vava

Jackie Rockwell said...

A HUGE Congrats Arielle! You'll be AMAZING as DT Lead!!! :) I always LOVE your cards your the queen of CUTE!

Lyndal said...

HUGE Congrats Arielle - a very well deserved honour :) :) :)

Marcy said...

Whoot Whoot Congrats!!!

Rose said...

woohoot arielle!!!!!!
your work always amazes me :)

Stacey Schafer said...

You are amazing, Arielle! Congrats on a well-deserved role:)

Judy said...

Well done Arielle,and thank you to Alley Way for bringing Arielle in to head up your design team. I feel that amazing pieces of artwork will be coming our way! It'll be a great way to spread the inspiration for sure. I've always enjoyed, admired and envied Arielle's great talent. Now even more people will be able to see the magic that she performs. All the best Arielle, what lovely stamps these are to play with. You'll have a ball!
Very best wishes,
Judy x