Sunday, September 30, 2012

October RELEASE DAY!! Winner of ALL 3 SETS!

EEK... so excited.. I just LOVE Fall :) 
Well we have some really fun creations to share with you. I am super excited! 
 (We now accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TOO click  to learn how) 

It's fall about you: I LOVE this set.. it's perfect for all our Fall cards. Plus I added a few things that you can use for any occasion..and for those Canadian's.. a little EH.. hehe..

Kid n' Caboodle: our priceless joy set is so popular.. I felt like we needed another one of these fun critter sets.. so you asked... we delivered. 

Trees Company: I love nature, and trees are just one of the MANY things I LOVE. I love birds, clouds, leaves etc.. so I had to share my love with you.. I hope you enjoy this builder set.


Now look what the DT did..

Audrey here with a card using the basket from It's Fall About You and some little flowers from the Awesome Blossom set released last month.  Can you imagine how many things will fit in this basket?  The possibilities are endless! :)

Lyndal here - and to celebrate October Release Day I created my card using stamps from ALL 3 New sets, Kid 'n Caboodle, Trees Company and It's Fall About You!

Hi, it's Tracy with a card I made using the lady bug from the awesome Kid n' Caboodle set :)


It's Kim.  I am so loving autumn colors - and It's Fall About You is PERFECT!!!


Winner of all 3 sets is.. by RANDOM.ORG



Blogger JJ Bolton said...



Such a cute little scene! That frog is so much fun! 


you have 1 week to email me to claim your prize.. alison@thealleywaystamps.com



Pin It!

6 comments:

Sheri R said...

No name appeared as the winner :)

Sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

jessica said...

Congrats to the winner!!

JJ Bolton said...

No way! I never win these things! Seriously, you all made my week:) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Congrats to your winner, and to you for another amazing release!

~amy~ said...

Way to Go JJ!

awesome cards ladies!

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

Great news to hear you except credit cards!!! Can't wait tot go shopping