Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Terrific Tuesday...

Happy Tuesday!!! Hope you had a fabby holiday! We have some inspiration for you today, so grab a cup of tea, coffee, cocoa - whatever you like and enjoy!

Barb  has used the new Touchdown set to create this cool #1 Team card. Love the patterned she stamped with the image and then popped one up in a different color! And look at the little twine bow?!? So cute!


It's Kim! I am so loving this bloom from Awesome Blossom that I wanted to make it complete focus of the card!  The words come from Mad Gab and Christmas Magic.


Hello! Arielle here with a little card using Awesome Blossom!!! LOVE this set! I decided to do my own patterned paper, always a fun technique!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

awesome cards!!! and so inspiring!! i really love them!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love this awesome blossom set!

Rose said...

more fab cards :)