Thursday, September 6, 2012

Touchdown Thursday!

Happy Thursday!!! The weekend is definitely in view, and with it all the football viewing festivities! At least while the guys are watching the game you can get some stamping in... and here's some TAWS inspiration to get you in the mood!

Audrey here with a sports themed card to share with you! I just love making fun discoveries with my stamps... The dashed line stamp from our Ghoul-Friend set makes such fun patterns! It looks a bit like tweed don't you think? Can you imagine this pattern is different color combinations?!



It's Kim and I'm bringing you a little more football fun with Touchdown.  Fingers crossed that my son scores a touchdown at some point this season!!


Hello! Arielle here... I was afraid you might be getting a little over dosed with the "masculine" cards! Here's a little card using Awesome Blossom to add a touch of girly~ness back to this post - LOL!


Hi, Danielle here. I had heaps of fun making my own embossed background with Ghoul-Friend.  I've kept it clean and simple, letting the colors pop!


Pin It!

No comments: