Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Trick or Treats...

Good mornin'! Thanks so much to all who commented, it was so fun to see everyone's ideas for new sets! I am happy to announce the winner of Ooh-la-la...... MIRIAM!!! CONGRATS!!!


Please contact me at "familybubbles[at]hotmail.com" within one week to claim your prize!

Now on to some fabulous inspiration!!!

Hello, Tracy back with another card to share.   I made this using the mummy from the Ghoul-Friend set.  I was in a brave mood and cut the sentiment stamp in half so I could put it along the banner.


Lyndal here, showing how easy it is to make totally different cards using the same Ghoul-Friend set, with the  same colours, LOL!  I've added the small web from Cover Ups and the gorgeous owl from Crazy Critters too.

Arielle here with a little treat - or is it a trick... I used the little ghosty goblin from Ghoul-Friend for this little tag!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Lyndal said...

CONGRATS Miriam - can't wait to see what you create with this FAB set :)

Barb said...

I can't wait to see what Miriam makes with this set, she's sooo talented! Love these creations from the DT...especially Lyndal's spooky scene...the owl is adorable!

Esther said...

Congrats to <iriam!

WOW!!!!! I Love, love, love the inspiration today!!!!

jessica said...

Congrats to Miriam!!
Love these adorable projects!!

Jodi3751 said...

Congrats Miriam!

Rose said...

congrats Miriam!!!!

super fun creations DT :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Congrats Miriam!!