Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We love Wednesday!

Good morning! We're almost halfway through our work week - WOOHOO! Here's some awesome craftiness to keep you going...

It's Kim...I am absolutely in love with Ghoul-Friend.  I have shown Frankie some love in past posts - but today I wanted to bling out Ms. Mummy!!


Hi Lyndal here - hope you are enjoying your camel day!  I LOVE the versatility of the Ghoul-Friend set - here I've used the stitching line for this snazzy creation, and added the sentiment from Jibber Jabber and Mad Gab.

Arielle here, thought I'd throw this in here...I used Awesome Blossom for this little card - it's my new favorite set!


Pin It!

2 comments:

PamSpradlin said...

Thanks for the inspiration today.

Rose said...

awesome cards!!!!

wearing the cone of shame as i have yet to ink up Ghoul-Friend :(