Sunday, October 28, 2012

CREATION BLVD Showcase

We love seeing what people are making with TAWS.. it's so exciting to see how these little stamps are inspiring you!!! We try to keep track of cards we see with TAWS images while we're "out & about", but if you definitely want to get noticed for your chance to be showcased, there are some helpful tips at the bottoms of this post!    


I went a little overboard this week - there were SO MANY cute TAWS cards out there in blogland!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Be sure to go check them out "in person"!

I love this card by Amy - the repeating background is so awesome! And I love the little tombstone and elements, too!


Here's a gorgeous clean and simple card by Betty! The colors are awesome, and I love the CAS style for this non-traditional Christmas card!

Chris did a fabulous job coloring this cute little gobbler - super fun layout, too! Love the dots and plaid!


Look at these clouds on Renee's adorable card - so incredible! Great scene she created, too!


What a great clean and simple card by Valerie! The colors, twine - all perfect together!


Thanks so much for creating such gorgeous cards with stamps from The Alley Way, ladies!

Here are the sets used in the featured cards, you can click on the images to find them in the shop! A couple of the cards were created with *Freebies*.

          


Would YOU like a chance to be showcased on our blog? It's easy - upload your creation using any TAWS stamps (or a TAWS' freebieto:

  • TAWS' Creation Blvd over on Flickr,
  • upload it and share it with us on TAWS' FB page,
  • or on your blog  and be sure to let us know... that way we can leave you a comment and you can have a chance at being featured HERE :)

Thanks for stopping by today, and please hop over and leave our Creation Blvd. Showcases some love!
 
Pin It!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute cards!! Lee-Ann :)

Esther said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Chris D. said...

OMGee! Thank you so much for giving my card a shout out! I'm doing the happy dance right now! ☺

Renee said...

Wow what a great surprise this morning! Thank you so much for picking my card to showcase! I'm smiling from ear to ear!!

Scrap de Vava said...

WOOHOO! Thank you so much for showcasing my card. I'm sooo happy :) Love The Alley Way Stamps!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

great work everyone and congrats!!!

cardsbymo said...

LOL! I love that mummy card!

Betty J. said...

Hey, I've been very surprised when reading this. I am honored ... Thank you :-)))

Amy Kolling said...

Wow! Thank you SO much for showcasing my card here!