Wednesday, October 3, 2012

**Freebie** in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month we wanted to dedicate our freebie
to those affected in some way by this terrible disease. 
HOPE.. to me this is a very powerful word..
Here are a few creations using this months freebie.. inspired by HOPE!
Grab yours HERE


Audrey here using this the October Freebie and Alphabet Soup!




Kim here.  I absolutely LOVE today's freebie.  The sentiment is from Christmas Magic.



Arielle here, I printed the image out a few times and popped up the inner part
of the wings and then the ribbon. I think this image is AMAZING!





Annette created this fun scene using the new Kid n' Caboodle and the fun Crazy Critters


Pin It!

7 comments:

Pam said...

What a sweet freebie, thank you! The DT cards are so special!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

Tina said...

beautiful cards...thank you so much for the freebies

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful cards!! Lee-Ann :)

Chris D. said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for the freebie!

Rose said...

oh that ribbon butterfly is beautiful and i love the fun sailboats :)

Naomi Edwards said...

What an amazing Design Team!! Your cards are amazing!!! I am new here and found you through Jessica (Chick n Scrap).. I came here for the beautiful Butterfly freebie and couldn't leave due to noticing you SELL STAMPS!!... I am a stamp fanatic!!! I just bought the Fa la la and Awesome Blossoms stamps and I am soooooooo excited..they are so unique.. I am a follower and an email subscriber and now your biggest fan! Nice to meet all of you!!!