Monday, October 22, 2012

Merry Monday Morning...

Hi everyone, Tracy here to share a card I made using a few different sets.  I used the cute birds from Trees Company, the stitched line from Ghoul Friend and the sentiment from It's fall about you.  Hope you like it :)



It's Kim and I have gone in a completely different direction.  I love those sweet birds that Tracy used but in the same Trees Company set is a pine bough and a solid piece that could be a pine cone or a leaf.  I paired them with Peace from Christmas Magic.


Lyndal here, continuing the feature for Trees Company with these gorgeous birds, branch, tree foliage and nest, together with a sentiment made by combining Monster Mash and Mad Gab, perfect for a note to say hello, or to welcome a new little one to the world.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Very sweet cards today!

~amy~ said...

They're all TWEET:)

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!! they are all so sweet!!!!! LOVE those little birds!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the birds too! Lee-Ann :)

Beckie said...

Love 'em all.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Linde Lou said...

Great post ! and so so pretty <3

Would you like to follow each other?:)
http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

Oh my gosh, cute cards!!! Adore the little chickie one!