Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Magic...

Hi everyone I am mixing it up today. I used the tree tops from Trees Company as clouds. I like to created little scenes and hope you enjoy today's card.

Hi it's Tracy sharing a card I made using the sets, It's Fall About You and Alphabet Soup.


It's Kim!  I used last Tuesday's video tutorial to highlight the lightning bug from Kid 'n Caboodle - the tutorial made it easy!!

And...I have an extra card for today!  I needed a silly birthday card - does it get any sillier than the hippo from Tropic Topic?  I also used a bird and music notes from Trees Company, a hat from Party Animals and the alphabet from Alphabet Soup.

Lyndal here, I just LOVE these It's Fall About You apples in gingham!  Can't get enough of the stitching line in Ghoul-Friend either - makes stitching a breeze!  Hopefully this Alphabet Soup sentiment translates around the world! Here in Australia it means All is well!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Barb said...

great designs ladies!

Samantha Mann said...

awesome, wonderful cards!!!! they are so inspiring!! i love the custom sentiment on the birthday card!! too cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful designs!!Lee-Ann :)

Rose said...

awesome cards ladies :)