Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Morning Magic...

Morning!! Jessica here to share the start of my Christmas gift tags using some of those CUTE trees from the
 Trees Company Stamp set and sentiment from the Jibber Jabber Stamp Set... the great thing about these trees....they do not have to be just Christmas ones....decorate them for any season!!


Hi everyone, Tracy here to share a rather bright card using the awesome frog from the Kid n' Caboodle set, and I used the Alphabet Soup set to make my sentiment.



It's Kim!  I love this "lifesaver" sentiment from Kid 'n Caboodle!  I can think of many people in my life who deserve this card.


Hi, Lyndal here!  I guess by now you can tell I'm in love with these gorgeous fruit stamps from It's Fall About You, together with this sentiment from Jibber Jabber and stitching line from Ghoul-Friend, they are "So Fruitiful" :)


It's me, Arielle, bringing up the rear! I made a fun little Christmas scene with the 2 little triangle trees (remember the freebie ones that were triangle?) from Trees Company and some little bits of paper! The "hills" were made with a scallop punch!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh wow!! these projects are amazing!! they are each so wonderful! love the tags!! and the card with the snow! so inspirational!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are all so wonderful and vastly different! I love them all! Beautifully done everyone!

Esther said...

Wow, seriously some awesome creations here!!!!!