Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Guest Designer Spotlight & A Winner!

Good morning! I'd like to thank Rose for sharing her amazing talent with us this month! We have really enjoyed her Saturday posts - it's awesome to wake up on Saturday to some great eye candy, isn't it? Here is her last guest post...


Well this is my last post as the October Guest Designer
I have had a blast and want to thank Allison so very much for having me!! 

For my first card i have used Kid n' Caboodle
this is the cutest "firefly", eh? 

For my  second card I have used Kid n' Caboodle and Monster Mash for the sentiment.
Always fun to mix and match these stamp sets!!
this little boat could be used for so many cards
baby, birthday, bon voyage, and lots more. 

Have a wonderful crafty weekend :)


And just when you thought this post couldn't get any better, I'm happy to announce the winner of the new Framed set....


Amy, you have one week to email Alison and claim your prize! familybubbles@hotmail.com

Pin It!

8 comments:

jessica said...

Awesome cards Rose~ Love both of your designs and the GREAT images and sentiments you used!!
Congrats to Amy!!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are super cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

~amy~ said...

Rose rocks:) congrats to amy!

Amy Kolling said...

OMG! I'm so tickled to win! Thanks so much!
Rose, I've so enjoyed your posts! Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

congrats to your winner and beautiful work once again by this months gd!

wendipooh13 said...

way to go Rose!!!! you are amazing!!!

congrats to amy!!!!

Barb said...

Rose IS awesome! LOVE your designs!!! Congrats to Amy :)

Naomi Edwards said...

Gorgeous cards Rose!!!!! I love the the stamps on both and the background on the "You lighten my load" card... beautfiul work!

I am so happy to say I can visit more seeing I now have completed my digital online store, yippee!!!! Also I received my Alley Way Stamps and they are awesome!!! I managed to make a card with the reindeer and also made it wobbled action!!! I am in love with your stamps!!! You can view it here.... http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.ca/2012/10/scalloped-circle-winter-card.html