Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Guest Designer Spotlight

We are so thrilled to introduce you to Rose, our October Guest Designer for The Alley Way Stamps! Rose makes the most gorgeous cards, and she was the perfect choice for our first monthly guest designer! Thank you so much Rose for your support of The Alley Way Stamps and agreeing to share your amazing talent with us each Saturday this month!


Hi, my name is Rose and I am married to a wonderful man that not only supports my crafty obsession hobby but encourages it. We are empty nester's with just our two spoiled fur babies Precious and Q left at home. I am thrilled to be this months Guest Designer for TAWS. I love all the cute and fun stamps and I hope you enjoy what I have to show you this month.
For my first card I have used Ghoul-Friend and Gotta Bug to create a get well card. Isn't that little germ cute?  


For my second card I have used Sushi Bar and Mad Gab. I love how all of Allison's stamp sets work so well together.

If you would like to read more about how Rose made these cards, please hop on over to her blog My Happy Place.
Pin It!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Fantastic cards Rose!

jessica said...

Whoo Hoo Rose!! These are awesome!!!!

~amy~ said...

wahoooooooooooo for Rose!!!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Laurel said...

Yay for Rose, such cute cards!

wendipooh13 said...

congrats Rose!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of your cards!!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Congratulations!!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful cards with us!

Amy Kolling said...

Congrats Rose! These are fantastic!

Barb said...

Congrats Rose!!! These are perfecT! I am in love with the origami bird card...the colors are so pretty!!!