Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Guest Designer Spotlight

Rose here and it's Saturday so that means I have two more cards to show you as the Guest Designer for this month


For my first card I have paper pieced this cute monster  from Monster Mashand added a bow to make it a girl. One of the things I love about TAWS is you can use them so many ways. Allison adds eyes, bows, even legs to this set so it is fun and easy to create any type of "monster" 



For my second card I have used two sets: Mad Gab for the sentiment that is perfect for this cute little frog from Kid n' Caboodle one of the Oct releases. I love how easy these stamps are to paper piece :)


OK that's all for me today. See you all next week!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Annette said...

Rose these are super cute...totally love them

Esther said...

Wow, these are awesome and oh, so cute!!!!

Meghan said...

Love the paper pieced frog! Two great cards!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so darn cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

These are so adorable Rose!!! Awesome job!!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous cards Rose - LOVE your paper pieciing :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wonderful cards! I just love that texture background on the frog card... and of course that little frog hehehehe!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Rose these are super gorgeous!!! Love the paper piecing - that's my FAVE technique & your paper choices are perfect!