Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Guest Designer Spotlight

Rose here with two cards to show you using the super "girly" stamp set Oh-la-laWell I am so not "girly" but found this to be a super fun set to play with. I paper pieced the handbag and used some shimmery paint for the nailpolish jar. The "enjoy" sentiment is from Mad Gab, so many fun words to choose from in this set!!



I will share that one of these cards was made while my eyes were dilated after my eye doctor visit!! Can you guess which one?? LOL!  I will be back next week to show you my final two cards as GD for Oct :)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

these are so cute! love the fun stamps and papers! thanks for visiting my blog! :)

wendipooh13 said...

way to go Rose!!!! TOO cute!!! LOVE the nail polish!!!

~amy~ said...

Wahoooo!!! Such fabulous cards!!!!