Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sponsoring PDCC



Today I am sharing a project with you as an Alumni Guest over at The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge.  They are
celebrating their 3rd Anniversary with a BIG celebration!  The PDCC has always been a unique challenge for two reasons:
They encourage you as a player to 'interpret the colors' as YOU see them and they welcome pretty much ANY type of
project from cards to layouts, knit, crochet & sewing, mixed-media and even cupcakes!

From Oct 18-22, you can enjoy inspiration from other returning design team members as well as their current team, 
prizes from a variety of sponsors and additional giveaways for becoming a follower of the challenge and for displaying their brand new badges!

I hope you will join me in congratulating The Play Date Cafe by playing along and sharing your support by saying hello
when you pay a visit.  It's going to be an exciting celebration!

Here is the creation I made... MY Blog

 We are sponsoring!!! :) We are giving away one free TAWS set of your choice to one lucky winner.. Hope to see you there!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty! Lee-Ann :)

~amy~ said...

This is fabulous!!

Barb said...

beautiful!!!

Naomi Edwards said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally in love with this card..I love how you used the stamps!!!! I just recieved mine yesterday and I have a card made and ready to posted in the morning! Beautiful job!!

Rose said...

beautiful :)