Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy THANKSgiving!!!

We at TAWS want to especially thank everyone for an amazing year so far! We love our customers, followers, and lurkers.. it's fun to get to know you all.. so to show our appreciation.. Today and tomorrow ONLY until 10:00PM TAWS time.. you can use the discount code

TAWSgivethanks10

for your 10% off your entire order.. but don't spend all your $$... 
in December we have something special for you!!
Thanks again for being YOU!

Happy THANKSgiving



Arielle here, wishing everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I think I have used this leaf image from It's Fall About You, more than any other image EVER! Here I stamped it & then cut out the middle with a craft knife, so that my patterned paper could show through. I hope you have a very blessed holiday! 


It's Kim!  I wanted to use this sweet little turkey one more time before I put him away until next year.  I used the small one found in Cover-Ups.  (There's also a big size version of him in It's Fall About You.)



Happy Thanksgiving everyone...Jessica here to share a holiday project with you all... no not a Thanksgiving one but a Christmas one using the new No Peeking stamp set. I also added the sentiment from Jolly Holiday. These sets make GREAT holiday tags!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at The Alley Way Stamps!

snappy scrappy said...

Great projects!! Lee-Ann :)

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE!