Monday, November 5, 2012

Mostly Framed Monday...

Kim here!  I love the Polaroid photo frames in Framed but I decided the quirky smiley face and the Oh! (taken from "Oh Snap") deserved some attention.


Hi, it's Tracy :)  I used Framed as well, using the camera and a sentiment from the set.


Lyndal here!  I just love how easy it is to mix & match TAWS stamps - here my snowman is created using the body and scarf from Snow Much Fun, the top hat and moustache from Monster Madness The Framed photo frame sentiment is created from Cover-Ups and Alphabet Soup, and the background is created from Background Check.



Arielle here with another little Christmas card using Jolly Holiday! I also used the speech bubbles from Talk to Me, and "ho" from Alphabet Soup.


Annette here with a fun card using: Framed and Ooh-la-la. It is always fun to mix and match the sets. I just had to add the google eyes into the camera to bring a little laugh. 


Pin It!

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

these are sooo awesome!!

Samantha Mann said...

such super fun cards!!!! so exciting to see the newest sets in action like this! amazing!

walchowDesign said...

Super fun cards today! totally inspiring from all DTs!

Lisa Lara said...

Love these. Great sets Alison. Your DT is doing you proud.