Monday, November 19, 2012

NOV 19

Kim here!  There isn't much longer to revel in rich fall colors - so I used Framed to create this fall scene, along with a leaf and sentiment from It's Fall About You and a little background pattern from Background Check.


Morning~ Jessica here getting a jump on my Christmas cards using November's new release~
Jolly Holiday for those fun polka dot trees! I matched it up with the sentiment from Christmas Magic...
Does this get you in the holiday mood???


Hi Tracy here reminding you of Christmas also.  As you can see I have made a rather sparkly tag using the new Jolly Holiday set.  I just love this snowman, and he is the perfect size for your Christmas tags!


Lyndal here with a clear Christmas bauble created using Jolly Holiday 
and a sentiment from Christmas Magic



Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Very sweet projects today!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow great projects! I love how different they all are and what a fun idea with the ornament!

maria f. said...

Love Jessica's polka dot Christmas card - the color combo is new and different and I love the oval vellum window.