Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Inspiration & A Versamark Resist Video

Good morning! Ready for some fun?!? Here we go....

Annette used: Framed, Priceless Joy, Crazy Critters and Ei-Ei-O. I am mixing it up today with all the fun animals and it is picture perfect!

Arielle here with a simple little card that would be so easy to mass produce for Christmas card giving! I used Jolly Holiday!



Hi, Danielle here.  I used Jolly Holiday to create a simple Christmas card using Versamark Resist.  Love this technique!  It's great for bulk card making too.


And the sentiment is black embossed on vellum.


Of course, I made a video of how to do it!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing the video, I haven't done that technique for a long time!! Love the dark blue with the snowflakes, and the other cards are real cute too!

walchowDesign said...

Very inspiring projects from all DTs! TFS!

jessica said...

great projects ladies and awesome video Danielle!