Saturday, November 24, 2012

Winner of BE Inspired #15


You all did such an amazing job.. I think this has to be the hardest challenge to judge ever.. I can't wait to see what you all make with the new challenge..
this was the inspiration

our winner (and choice of 1 stamp set) RoofTop pick is... 

______
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Random winner (choice of 1 free set) is..

You each have 1 week to email me alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize..please include your snail mail too :) HUGS!!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats ladies- wonderful inspiration!!

love love love that little frog! totally rocks!!

cm said...

Congrats on your wins, Stacey and Brandi; wonderful projects! To everyone else who entered: thank you for the inspiration! As you can see by the treat boxes I submitted (very much a newcomer to this amazing 'art' world), I have plenty yet to learn. Still, I took a 'first step' - so Alley Way Stamps: THANK YOU for this opportunity, and the ones to come (I'll practice more, with a goal to returning...). Have a fantastic day!!

Brandi said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the random win! I love your stamps and all of the inspiration!

Stacey Schafer said...

Whoot! So excited to the rooftop pick! Thanks for making my day:)

Stacey Schafer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

congrats ladies!!! super cards :)

Imke said...

Congrats ! Both cards are lovely !