Sunday, December 23, 2012

A farewell to a few, and welcome 2013 DT girls

It has been an amazing year for TAWS.. One thing we take pride in is our AMAZING and CRAZY TALENTED DT. So we are sad to see 3 of them leaving us this year. We love each of them, and are sure you will keep track of them in their new adventures. Please help us say goodbye to..



We love you girls and hope you will all keep in touch.. We know you will soar in anything and everything you do next.. :) 

Joining our team for 2013 is..

Kaisa Curry   Blog: The Nature of Crafty Things
Hey there! My name is Kasia Curry and I'm from Calgary, Canada. I currently work full-time as a Respiratory Therapist  in the Intensive Care Unit at one of the hospitals here. I am fortunate to have a wonderful and supportive husband, Cam, and a rambunctious pup named Stella, to make up my little happy family. :) 

We love getting out into the mountains for hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding and cross-country skiing. I also play on a roller derby team, it's my non-crafty outlet!

My mom was my crafty inspiration. She could do pretty much anything, knitting, sewing, DIY, etc. When she passed away suddenly in 2007, to be closer to her, I decided to start up with her latest crafty obsession, cardmaking.
I have been in love with it ever since! My style is pretty simple, no frills! 

I am so very honoured and excited to  be joining this AMAZING team of ladies at TAWS. 

Stacey Schafer   Blog:  Stacey's Stamping Stage













Petersburg, Illinois
How exciting it is to be part of The Alley Way Stamps Design Team!  I am thrilled with the opportunity to work (ahem...play:) alongside some of the sweetest and most talented designers...and to be able to use Ali's seriously cute stamps; some of the cutest and most clever on the market!  My husband, Greg, and I live on a small farm in the midwest with our three children...Noah (12), Ben (10), and Hannah (8).  As a busy wife and mom, and full time teacher, I look forward to my therapeutic stamping time:)  Stamping and paper-crafting are my creative outlet and I look forward to sharing wonderful TAWS projects with you!  

Melissa Hubert   Blog: My Paper Obsession 

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be joining the amazing group of ladies here at The Alley Way Stamps. My name is Melissa Hubert and I live with my family on an acreage outside of a small town in Central Alberta. I've been married for 17 years and we have been blessed with three fabulous boys - Sam (16), Josh (15) and Zach (13). I've been crafty almost my whole life and LOVE to spend some of my down-time creating in my craft room. When I'm not in my craft room, you will likely find me at the gym where I work 4 days a week -I love to lift weights and get my sweat on- or in the kitchen baking up a storm! I hope you will be as inspired by the DT as I am.


So this is our new DT for 2013.. we have amazing things coming next year.. Make sure to stay updated by following the blog/email. 




Pin It!

1 comment:

Rose said...

so sad to see Danielle, Lyndal, and Tracy leave. all the best to you ladies :)

congrats to the new dt members!!! :)