Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Guest Designer Spotlight & A Winner!

We are so excited to have a very special guest designer for the month of December. We have had our eye on her for quiet a while now.. She is sure to blow your mind with her creativity and style..

Here is a little bit about her..

Hi everyone!  I'm JJ Bolton:)  I'm a wife, mom of twin teenage boys, science nerd, and late-night crafter. I'm originally from Hawaii but now live in northern Virginia. I've been crafting my whole life but only recently added card making to the list. My card style usually leans toward graphic/CAS or cute/fun, but I'm the type to try any crafty technique:)  I'm super excited to be playing along with the awesome TAWS DT this month!    

Look what she created... EEKK!!

Stamps used: Petal Pushers & It's Fall About You
I just love the bright fun colors stamped on top of one another.. and the way she made the circle cut out to frame them..

Stamps used: No Peeking, Petal Pushers, & Holiday Sparkles
How about this adorable card.. don't you just love how she used the flower for the hat..and the monochromatic snowflakes..
I heard that this is a moving card.. so head over to her blog, leave her some love and check it out...



The BIG winner of the 3 new December sets from the hop comments is....


Wendi, you have one week to email Alison and claim your prize! familybubbles@hotmail.com
Pin It!

9 comments:

kasia c. said...

So super fabulous!
Love those cards JJ. :)

Pam said...

Adorable cards JJ!!

maria f. said...

Great to see JJ here - she absolutely rocks CAS and die cutting. What a fabulous colorful card - and kudos to the beauty of the TAWS stamps. So versatile. Just received my Awesome Blossoms and feel a need for Petal Pushers coming on...

Miriam Prantner said...

Congrats Wendi, and yay for JJ! Thsoe cards are gorgeous, can't wait to see what else she has to share!

Rose said...

congrats wendi!!!
JJ your cards are AWESOME!!!!! :)

wendipooh13 said...

congrats JJ!!!! wonderful cards!!!
thank you sooo much!!! just emailed ya and sooo excited!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling cards, Jj!

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely amazing creations. What a great addition to the team.

JJ Bolton said...

You all are too sweet! Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me join this little party:) You all are the best!