Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Monday!!!

Good morning! I hope you had an awesome weekend... speaking of, we have some awesome~ness for you today! Enjoy!

Jessica here to share some magnets~ which would make a great holiday gift using the Holiday Sparkles set which is a freebie this month with any $40 purchase

It's Kim!  I used Doodle Frames to make a very clean and simple "love" card for a guy!

And I have an extra project today!  My fellow team member, Jessica. made a gift of hot chocolate that I had to copy.  My tags use a free TAWS digi and a sentiment from Christmas Magic.

Lyndal here - hope you're preparations for the holidays are well under way :)  Inspired by Annette's recent BE Inspired card and created using Priceless Joy and Jolly Holiday with a Christmas Magic sentiment...
and here's a birthday card using Love Knots and sentiment created from Jibber Jabber and Bite Size too...

Hi it's Tracy, I'm sharing a card I made using Petal Pushers


Pin It!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Awesome projects today Ladies!! The magnets are a super idea!!