Monday, December 10, 2012

More Monday Magic...

Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Have you finished your Christmas cards yet? Your shopping? Well, sit back and take a break and check out today's TAWS inspiration....


Hi, Tracy here, I am sharing a card today that I made using Petal Pushers and Jibber Jabber.


It's Kim.  I used Love Knots and a little birdie from Trees Company to create this love and hugs card!

I also have been playing with a Santa stamps from last month's release, Jolly Holiday.
Isn't he just too charming?!

Lyndal here with another set I can knot get enough of :) created using Love Knots  with sentiment created from Get MOOvin, AdoraBOWL, Tie One On and Alphabet Soup.

Arielle here with a quick card using Doodle FramesJolly Holiday, and Christmas Magic.

Pin It!

No comments: