Thursday, January 31, 2013

FEB Stamps are HERE :) eeek.. right?? Winner too!!


EEK... I am so excited for this new release.. I have LOVED what the design team girls have made with them so far.. and I know this will be a great month again of inspiration and fun!

Spring has Sprung-perfect for little baby, kid, Easter, spring, etc.. creations..

all about YOU!! Is a great sentiment set that is perfect to tell someone how you are feeling.. I feel they are sentiments that sometimes need to be said.. :)  

Tiny Treasures-This little set is such a fun and versatile set that will go along with so many occasions.. but really I think it's perfect for those fun mini tags that we all love to make so much. 


This is a fun mini set that is yours FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of February! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package..


the winner of the 3 stamp sets is....

One of my favorite color combos! Love the card!
Reply
the winner of the Spring has Sprung set is....
Blogger Kris B said...
Liked and shared on FB!
January 30, 2013 at 4:41 AM 


you have one week to email me 
alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize

I haven't forgot about the Jan winner for your purchase.. I am getting it all ready and together :) I hope to do a little video of the pick tomorrow or first thing next week ...

Pin It!

5 comments:

Pam said...

It's fun to see the new stamp sets! My fave has to be Spring has Sprung. The bunny and chickie are soooo cute!! Congrats to Jessica on her win too!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Oh, what a way to wake up! Thank you so much!!!! These are amazing stamps!

Janet Zeppa said...

Congrats Jessica!

Shannon J said...

I just keep loving your stamps more and more with every release!!

Barb said...

great new sets Alison! awesome inspiration from the DT too...makes a girl wanna shop...or is that part of your plan??? ;)

Congrats to the winners of new sets...have fun!