Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Cat-urday!

Good morning! It's finally the weekend - are you going to get any crafty time? Don't forget to come share your TAWS inspiring cards with us on FB and our Flickr group - we'd love to see them!


Hey there! Kasia here with a simple card made using
the adorable kitty face from Sittin' Pretty.

 Arielle here - I thought it might be fun to use the Sushi Bar set with this cute
kitty from Sittin' Pretty! The sentiment is from Lighter than Air.

I also have a "blast from the past" set - Ooh-La-La, with 
some Alphabet Soup thrown in for the sentiment.


ANY order during the month of Jan. your name will be put into a drawing for 5 FREE stamp sets of your choice. 
Plus a crafty goody bag from me. 
Pin It!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too too cute! Lee-Ann :)

Chris D. said...

Fabulous cards!

Esther said...

Darling!!!

Lillian Child said...

I just bought sittin' pretty and these ADORABLE cards have me itching to get my ink out ... just wish I didn't have this horrendous head cold ... ugh!