Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Guest Designer - Jan 20

Hi, everyone! Heather here... Just popping in to share two cards I created this week. :) First up is a fun little card I created using the Lighter Than Air set.  I don't know about you, but I am soooooo ready to say goodbye to the cold of winter, and hello to sunny spring! Haha, my card color choices for this week definitely reflect that. ;) 




My second card features images from The Gang...




That's it for me this week... See you next Sunday! :)

ANY order during the month of Jan. your name will be put into a drawing for 5 FREE stamp sets of your choice. 
Plus a crafty goody bag from me. 
Pin It!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

These are both so cute! Lee-Ann :)

cm said...

Wonderful cards - and I soooo hear you about wishing for spring's arrival! Thank you for sharing.

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet cards!

Esther said...

Super cute!!!

Esther said...

Super cute!!!

MiamiKel said...

Super beautiful!!

Lillian Child said...

I just bought The Gang and am loving all of these delightful cards to inspire me! SWEET!