Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Guest Designer Spotlight

We are so sad! Today is the last post by Heather... has she been AWESOMESAUCE or what?!? We have really enjoyed having her guest with us, she is one talented and crafty gal!
THANK YOU HEATHER for sharing your gorgeous work this month!!!

Hi, everyone! Heather here... Today's post marks the end of my time guest designing for The Alley Way Stamps... I can't believe how fast it's gone by!! What a joy it's been to be a part of their amazing group! :) 

For my first card, I used the light bulb image from Lighter Than Air to create my vellum flower, as well as a sentiment from Jibber Jabber.



And for my second card, I used an assortment of images, including the uber cute chihuahua, from The Gang.


Have a great Sunday!!


ANY order during the month of Jan. your name will be put into a drawing for 5 FREE stamp sets of your choice. 
Plus a crafty goody bag from me. 
Pin It!

5 comments:

Pam said...

The first card is so pretty with your vellum flower, and the second is really cute too!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fab...love the embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

Julie L. said...

Very pretty! What embossing folder did you use? Thanks!

Julie L.

Beckie said...

OMGosh!!! These are sooo cute. <3 'em

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

Katy said...

I love that you used the light bulb for the flower!! I'm going to Pin that one! :)