Thursday, January 17, 2013

Meow Meow Meow Meow...

Some really exciting news!!!
TAWS is now in GERMANY!!!
You can visit the store
Mia's Stempelkuche to see what stamps she is carrying if you are in Germany!! :) 

Stacey here with a masculine take on the new Lighter than Air stamp set.  I'm giving this one to my hubby:)


Melissa here with a quick card that uses that adorable kitty from the "Sittin' Pretty" stamp set:


Arielle here, I also used Sittin' Pretty today!




ANY order during the month of Jan. your name will be put into a drawing for 5 FREE stamp sets of your choice. 
Plus a crafty goody bag from me. 

Pin It!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous cards today everyone!

Heidi Brawley said...

awe love todays Super cute cards!!! your ladies Rock!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally awesome ladies!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay!!!! Love everyones bright happy cards today!

snappy scrappy said...

These are all so cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Esther said...

Oh my gosh, fantastic cards agian!!! How do you keep doing it ladies?
Oh, and congrats on selling in Germany :)

Anni said...

Great cards!
And I am so happy that I can buy TAWS now here in Germany!
Anni

MiamiKel said...

Congrats! I used to live in Germany for many years and would love to go back (even just to peek at some TAWS - imagine if hubby would go for that?) Love the style of these cards - smashing! x0x0