Monday, January 14, 2013

Thank YOU!!!

Thank you to everyone for joining out 1 Year Birthday Celeberation. I have had so much fun getting to "know" you all better.. I loved reading each and every comment left. I hope you all had a blast too.. :)
Here are a few more cards..
Audrey used Sittin' Pretty, Love Knots, and Sea Mates



Winner of Background Check stamp set is..
Blogger Annie Rose said...
Those cards are so cute! I love the background stamps, too... I thought of lots of ways to use the second I saw 'em. :) My favorite drink of all time is water -- in a big clear cup, with ice and a straw. Ahh, perfection!

Luvs,
Annie Rose


email me alison@thealleywaystamps.com
you have 1 week to claim your prize. :) 


ANY order during the month of Jan. your name will be put into a drawing for 5 FREE stamp sets of your choice. 
Plus a crafty goody bag from me. 

Come back tomorrow to see if you are the winner of the Birthday Link party :) hugs

Pin It!

8 comments:

Annie Rose said...

woot woot! Thanks for the win! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love todays cards!!!! I don't have a cat but I have enjoyed all cat cards shown lately.

MiamiKel said...

What a fun days on daysarty! The best kind! Love the DT inspiration cards. tFS! Xoxo

cm said...

A great birthday bash - thanks for the all the card inspiration and fun comment topics!

Lillian Child said...

It was a FUN FUN week full of adorable card creations!

Shannon J said...

Thank YOU for offering up such awesome prizes! Love the cards today (as always!)...Love the shine in the Lighter than Air card, and the colouring in the Sittin' Pretty card is ah-mazing. And using Love Knots for the bottom border panel - perfect!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

adorable projects!!

Moosisk said...

Just got my order today. Love your stamps!!! :D