Sunday, February 10, 2013

BIG WINNER!!! :)

First off I want to thank everyone who supported us and had a blast with our Birthday Celebration! :) 
Before we get to the BIG Winner.. we wanted to let everyone know this month we are sponsoring Seize the Birthday blog.. you have a chance to win free stamps from US! Go Check it out.. there is still time to play!
Seize the Birthday
The winner of this!!!!
5 FREE stamp sets of your choice. 
Plus a crafty goody bag from me. 


Kristin Phillips


Please email me alison@thealleywaystamps.com you have one week to claim your prize.. if the prize is not claimed I will draw another winner..

This is a fun mini set that is yours FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of February! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package..

Pin It!

1 comment:

Chris D. said...

Congrats to Kristin! (But if she doesn't accept, I will gladly do so in her place!) :)