Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Guest Designer - Jen Mitchell

Happy Sunday everyone!  Jen Mitchell here with a couple of cards for you on this long holiday weekend.  I'm heading off to a baby shower later today and needed a card for the little baby girl to-be so I inked up this adorable image from Spring Has Sprung and added a sentiment from Mad Gab.


My second card features the beautiful butterfly from Awesome Blossom and this perfect sentiment, that matches so well, from Chatterbox.


Well that's it for me today.  Have a great weekend!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

love these, jen!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Awesome cards Jen!!! I love your sweet paper piecing on the first one!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Pam said...

Both are very sweet!

Lyndal said...

Awesome cards Jen - FAB :)

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic cards! Congrats to Jen, she is one talented lady!