Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Freebie Wed. :) and something else for you..eek..

It's that time again :) I love Freebie Wednesday's.. they make me happy. I just wanted to FYI you all that I will be taking down 1 freebie each month.. so if you haven't grabbed all the ones from 2012 go and grab them before they are gone..
So stop on by and check them out HERE :) 

I also have a fun little thing for those of you who were asking about a TAWS stamp checklist.. I finally finished it..I will try to remember to update it each month.. if I haven't done it.. by mid month.. send me a message.. I hope you love it like I do..
I have never tried to share a file.. so I hope it works.. let me know..
Hope you are having a wonderful week..




It's Kim and I have used this month's new freebie digital stamp!!





Hi! Kasia here with a quick card using a sentiment from the new set
All About YOU.





Stacey here using the brand-spankin' new February Freebies..a darling paintbrush and coordinating sentiment.  




Pin It!

8 comments:

Beckie said...

So, so cute! Great job DT.

Be blessed, Beckie

Ardilla said...

I love the new freebie... the cards that the DT made are awesome!!!
Hugs,

Ardilla

Pam said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!! Cute cards today!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

LOVE it all!!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW What Fab creations today!!!!!
Thanks for the cute Freebie too!

{Chrissie} said...

It downloaded with no problems for me! Yay! Thank you for the checklist and the freebies!

Shannon J said...

The cards are awesome and WOW - thank you for putting together the check list - I can tell you put a lot of work into it, and the results are amazing!

txexperiment said...

I love the freebie image and sentiment. Thanks!