Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello lovies!!! Happy Valentine's Day! We hope you have a wonderful and happy day filled with family and friends! Here's a little fat-free eye candy to get your day started right...

It's Stacey...Happy Valentine's Day, my TAWS-loving friends!  I used two new stamps, that sweet little key from Tiny Treasures, and sentiment from All About YOU!


Hey all, Melissa here!  I am so in {love} with the new set All About YOU... I could use it on every card I make.  It's definitely a MUST HAVE:


Hello! Arielle here with a card I made for my hubby! I decorated the tie from Tie One On with the hearts border from Framed. The sentiments are from Tie One On and All About You.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Valentines everyone! Thanks for sharing your sweet cards with us!

Samantha Mann said...

Happy valentines day!! What wonderful cards to get in the spirit!

Shannon J said...

Fabulous cards (as always!) and Happy Valentine's!

cm said...

Happy Valentine's Day! What a delightful set of cards! I'm glad you didn't ask us to select a favourite, because they're all stunning! Thank you for sharing!!