Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introducing our February Guest Designer....

We are so thrilled to introduce to you our February Guest Designer, Jen Mitchell! Jen is an amazing designer, her cards are always smart and hip and gorgeous - you are really going to LOVE getting to know her and her style this month!!! You can see more of her work at her blog ICreate.


Hello everyone!  I'm SO excited to be the Guest Designer this month!  I was just about floored when Alison and Arielle asked me to join them in February, but I jumped at the chance!  I can hardly wait to see what the month brings!  But first, let me show you a couple of cards I made for today.


My first card uses a favorite flower of mine from Awesome Blossom as well as a sentiment from Jibber Jabber.


My second card has the cutest snowman around from Jolly Holiday, who has been captured perfectly in the Polaroid from Framed.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats to Jen for being GD! I love both of your CAS cards, really sweet!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Fabulous work! I can't wait to see more!!!

Lyndal said...

HUGE Congrats Jen - LOVE your cards :)