Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, Monday...

♪ Monday, monday (ba-da ba-da-da-da) 
So good to me (ba-daba-da-da-da) 
Monday mornin, it was all I hoped it would be ♪ 

Good morning, thanks so much for visiting this morning! As I type, this Mamas & Papas song is running through my mind - LOL! I hope your Monday morning is good to you, too! We'll help you start it off right with some gorgeous eye candy!


It's Kim!  I used the charming little chick from Spring Has Sprung.



Arielle here with a little card using All About You and Tiny Treasures. (The sketch for this card is based on one of Kim's recent TAWS cards, and is featured this week at RetroSketches!)


Pin It!

8 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

LOVE!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab projects!! Lee-Ann :)

Shannon J said...

Sqeal!!! This might just be the sweetest group of cards I've ever seen!!!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous inspiration ladies - just FAB!!!

Lesley said...

So much pretty inspiration!!!

Pam said...

They are all really cute!!

Esther said...

Super cute!!!

Olga said...

Love the bright colors on the adorable cards!