Sunday, March 31, 2013

April sets are up for you to buy!

This is going up early.. since I am sick.. and it is Easter.. so I am going to be going to bed super early tonight :) 
Here are your new sets for the month of April.. I hope you love them like we do :) but first remember the kit I promised to show you.. well here it is too..
(the free handmade item is not the card shown in pic)





Christine made this adorable card too.. using the freebie for the month of April.. Make 'em laugh..she turned the mustache and nose upside down.. so amazing right?




Stacey here with a fun card using the new stamp set, Make 'Em Laugh, which is FREE with a $40 purchase this month!  LOVE the button eyes


And it's Jen here, with a card using the super-fun wish BIG stamp set.   And what's extra fun about this card is that it doubles as a gift card holder!  I added a little pocket on the inside to slip in a gift card!




This is a fun mini set that is yours FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package..
I don't know about you.. but my hubby is a JOKESTER.. so this is a perfect set for him and all men out there..
What do you think?
Happy Easter EVERYONE! You still have time to do our blog hop.. HERE


Pin It!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love this new release...especially the tag a longs!!

cm said...

Get well wishes coming your way! You are so awesome: even in the midst of not feeling well, you have us in mind! Kindness, plus!! Love this new release, and the kit looks fantastic! Hope an early-to-bed leads to a fast recovery (and maybe have some chocolate, just to be sure...).
c

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

sorry to hear you are sick and on Easter too!!! I love your new sets... especially the box of crayons sentiment! Congrats on the new release and feel better soon!

Denise Bryant said...

Love Christine's clever card! Glad I read the description!
The Tag-alongs are my favorite! Great new sets!

Naomi Edwards said...

Ahhh!! I ordered too soon!!! lol... Loving these sets and have to put them on my list... I am your new biggest fan and have been having fun using your stamps. Awesome cards girls!!!! I always get so much inspiration from Jessica at Chick and Scrap and finally had to make my way here and loving it! Have a super day!