Friday, March 8, 2013

BE Re~Inspired Challenge 23 with a twist ;) blog hop too

Welcome to Be Re-Inspired  and part 2 of our cross promo/double challenge with

3 Girl JAM is owned and operated by the talented Julie K Bling and her 2 daughters. They make the most beautiful hand dyed crinkle ribbon.... you can check out her shop here~ http://www.3girljam.com/ 

Here is your inspiration photo...
Here are just some sneaks from TAWS DT...to see their projects in full hop through the line-up I know you will be Inspired!







Onto the hop...
You should be coming from.......................HERE!
I am the Start..
Your next stop is Jessica
if you get lost.. here is the lineup :) 

Jessica ~NEXT~

Thanks for hopping with TAWS and 3GJ.


TAWS RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on March 14th at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn)!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog.. 
You may still link up as long as you use a TAWS stamp and the inspirational photo as your guide.. but why not link up to both challenges to double your chances ;)



Pin It!

8 comments:

Donna K said...

Woo woo... It's Friday, let's HOP to it. *I'm full of cheesy sayings until after my second cup of coffee*

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Donna, I'm wishing there was a like button on comments - LOL!

cm said...

I'm with Donna - ready to *HOP* to it, to *BE Inspired*...I'm excited for inspiration overload to begin. Better get my second cup of coffee first, though...Happy hoppin to all - and a wonderful Friday, as well.
carol

stempelomi said...

great cards for a great challenge

{Chrissie} said...

About to hop - woo hoo! I always look forward to these challenges, so thank you for having them! :) Gives me a reason to play with my TAWS stamps....

Kris B said...

Yes!! Hop time! Thanks for giving me a reason to ignore my housework!!

Chitra Nair said...

Love the inspiration pic and all the cards from DT are so fabulous ...

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Thanks so much for all of the inspiration and fun challenge!