Saturday, March 9, 2013

Made My Day...The Little Things

Good morning!!! Happy Saturday, hope you got to sleep in a little, have a cup of coffee and are finding a little 'me' time! Thanks so much for popping in, and if you missed the second part of our hop with 3 Girl Jam, we hope you'll scroll down and check it out!

Morning! Kasia here sharing a card I made using the new set Words to Live By. I just love the sentiments in this set. I also used Awesome Blossom and Pillow Talk. It's really hard to see in the picture but I used the circles from pillow talk to add some dimension to the butterflies. :)


Stacey here with a bright and sunny creation using a little Pillow Talk and Words to Live By...to remind us of "the little things" that make our lives so special!





Pin It!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fab!! Lee-Ann :)

Pam said...

Both are so cheerful!!