Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Merriment.... and a WINNER!

Good morning and welcome to a new week!!! We had an awesome turnout for our little Linky Party yesterday - thanks so much to everyone who linked up - you gals are SUPER FABULOUS!!!! Our winner is announced at the bottom of this post!

And now for some amazing inspiration from our DT to get your week started off right!

Hi, it's Kim.  To go with the saying from Words to Live By, I paper-pieced a little baby jumper from Tiny Treasures!  (The star is from Ka-Pow)



Good morning, Christine here! Today I have two cards for you:
The first one uses the border from Pillow Talk. I embossed it and added some shadow with a marker. The butterfly is from Wings Of Hope - the mini set that you get for free with every purchase of 40$ or more. I think this butterfly with the bow is genius!


The next card combines the speech bubble of KA-POW with sentiments from Awesome Blossom, Priceless Joy, Petal Pushers and Words to live by.


Good morning, Jen here featuring the beautiful Awesome Blossom in these fantastic colors!  I added a little tag with a sentiment from Mad Gab dangling from the crinkly ribbon.


Howdy, Arielle here with a little card using Words to Live By, Petal Pushers and Awesome Blossom.


A BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who played along with my spur of the moment Linky Party today - so FUN!!! I will definitely get around to everyone's blogs to thank you personally and leave you some love, but until I do....

a HUGE CONGRATS to our Linky Party Winner....


Jessica, you have one week to email me at ariellehemp(@)yahoo(dot)com with your choice of your 
2 new Alley Way Stamp sets!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Tavishi said...

WOW!! Awesome cards by the DT!!
Plus CONGRATS to the winner!! The Linky Party was super fun! I had so much fun making the card I made!!
Once again Congrats to the winner! :D

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to the winner great DT projects.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com