Monday, March 4, 2013

Munificent Monday...


mu·nif·i·cent

 [myoo-nif-uh-suhnt] 
adjective
1.
extremely liberal in giving; very generous.
2.
characterized by great generosity: a munificent bequest.

Example sentence -  Our design team has been rather munificent in their offering of inspiration today.


Today's post title was brought to you by the letter "m". Because here at TAWS, we try to be both inspiring and educational.

So now for the inspiring part....

Hi, Christine Here with a card using the beautiful new Pillow Talk for the background. I took the sentiment from Lighter Than Air and the cute butterfly from Priceless Joy. I love to use (torn) vellum for sentiments - what about you?


Welcome to Monday!  It's Melissa and I've got a fun CAS card for you using the ah-MAZING Pillow Talk and a sentiment from Words To Live By:


It's Kim.  I've used the new set KA-POW for this fun card for a boy's birthday.  You will have to pop over to my blog to see the fun coordinating sentiment on the inside!!


Jen here.  I've used some bold colors to go with this bold sentiment from words to live by.




Pin It!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I used to do torn vellum sentiments all the time, then forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder.

Samantha Mann said...

torn vellum seems scary, for me to try!! lol! LOVE the DT cards! amazing!

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

Donna K said...

I have an entire package of vellum... time to put it to work!

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing all the cards today!