Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Always Believe...

Good morning, TAWS-loving friends!  It's Stacey with an uplifting card in soft, happy colors using the ever-fabulous Life is Short!  The sentiments in this set are sure to brighten anyone's day:)


Arielle here... my first card also used the sentiment "Always Believe" from  Life is Short - LOL! The images are from Holiday Sparkles... I love these gorgeous snowflakes!


My second card uses Tiny TreasuresTag-Alongs and Sea Mates.



Hello everyone, Christine here with a very non-traditional christmas card. I got those new oversized washi-sheets and wanted to use them. I'm in love! So I created a card using tag-alongs and Background Basics.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing Ladies!! I love Stacey's card!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic cards!!!!!
Lynn

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute cards!!