Thursday, April 11, 2013

Enthralling Thursday!

Good morning! Are you ready for your daily dose of TAWS inspiration? The DT have made some amazing cards for you today... ENJOY!

Arielle here, hope you're having an awesome week! I used Tag-Alongs to make this little card. When I masked out the heart from the image, I used little pieces of a post-it note, particularly the sticky part - it helped keep itself stuck to the heart as I inked the image and then I removed it before I stamped!


Hi everyone!  Melissa here with a bright and cheery birthday card using one of the sentiments from Wish BIG:



Hi, it's Christine with a very simple card using one of the sentiments from life is short. These sentiments work well as the focal point of a card.


It's Kim!  I put together a row of party hats.  The big and bold images in Wish BIG make it so easy to paper piece!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome inspiration today ladies

snappy scrappy said...

Fab cards!!

Lyndal said...

FAB, FAB cards ladies :)