Monday, April 22, 2013

Fresh week - fresh cards! Happy monday!

Kim here!  I absolutely love this sentiment so wanted to showcase it with some simple embossing and a few sequins!  It's from Life is Short.



Hi, Christine here with a get well card using Gotta Bug? and Jibber Jabber. I love the colors from our Be Inspired Challenge. Have you played along already?


Happy Monday!!! Arielle here with a teensy little CAS card using Tag~Alongs and Wish Big... I love these sets! I have had so much fun with this release! (And built up my birthday card stash!)


Stacey here with a fun birthday card using Wish BIG!



Pin It!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Donna K said...

The cards are just DARLING... all of them. You ladies got it going on in the talent department!

MiamiKel said...

Most darling!!!!