Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Release and FREEBIE :) eek.. & Winners


 Bird Brain.. I LOVE BIRDS.. I have since well FOREVER.. so I thought I totally needed to do a set with lots of fun Bird Brain birds :) 

 Delicate Doilies.. I thought this would be the perfect Mother's Day set. I also thought it would be fun to use these for Christmas too.. :) 
Deep in the woods- I love anything outdoors.. and BIGFOOT or Sasquatch is a fun little thing I had to add to this fun guy set. :) 

This is a fun mini set that is yours FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of MAY!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package..
Our amazing DT Lead Arielle really wanted a piggy bank and some coins, I am so glad she did.. it inspired this cutie..
What do you think?


We didn't forget about the first Wednesday of the month.. THAT means..... FREEBIE TIME!!!! That's right - you can grab this SUPER CUTE freebie & a sentiment by clicking here! And if you use it, we want to see it, so please head over to our Facebook page or Flickr group and upload it! Since I am on such a fun Bird kick.. you get a free birdie too :) 


also.. we are announcing TRENDY TWINES new color.. 
Look at this adorable card Jessica made using it.
Jessica here with a CAS design using the new release stamp set~ Bird Brain. I couldn't help but giggle at this adorable image. Totally needed to stand alone with this great matching sentiment.

Jen here with my favorite sasquatch!  I was so excited when I saw this stamp set, because I've loved Big Foot since I was a kid!  I especially love his wide-eyed look!


Our winners are....

Winner of the BIRD BRAIN set is..
Janet Zeppa


Winner of all 3 sets
Donna K
Please email me at alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize. you have 1 WEEK :) 





Pin It!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Congrats ladies! :-)

Lyndal said...

So much goodness in one post!!!!! FAB new stamps :)

Pam said...

Thanks for the free digi! Cute cards made with the new stamps, and the piggy bank is really cute! Congrats to the winners!

Donna K said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh I am soooo excited!!! thanks so much. I LOVE your stamps!!

gscrapbooks said...

They're all so adorable! I couldn't help myself and had to get the Deep in the Woods set for Big Foot... and a few other sets too. I like Piggy Bank too so I had to make that happen. ;-) Can't wait to play!

txexperiment said...

Cute freebie. Thanks for sharing!