Friday, April 5, 2013

RE Be Inspired # 25 & some winners...


RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on Jan 3rd at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn)!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Jessica here with my inspiration based on the GREAT photo for this challenge. I LOVE the polka dots and spring colors so that is where I went with my card....I used the sentiment from this month's new release set Wish BIG ~ for sure a must have stamp set!!


Hi, it's Christine. When I saw the picture I thought of a pink bow. And here's what I came up with:
The present from  Wish BIG seems to have some surprise in it - don't you think? Images from KA-POW add some action! I also added some dots and the sentiment from Jibber Jabber.


It's me, Arielle and I used the pink dots as inspiration for both of my cards (and the same color scheme [almost!] for both).... for the first I used  Life is ShortFramed and Reel Time.

For the second I used Wish BIG and Tiny Treasures.


It's Kim.  It was just so beautiful outside when I sat down to make my card - that I was immediately drawn to the sweet little spring scenes in the inspiration collage.  Hopefully you can "see" the breeze and the winds of change!!  I used the new set Life is Short.





And now for some winners!!! First, for Challenge #23...
TOP PICK - #13 - SILKE


Random Winner - #17 - Carol

And for Challenge #24...

TOP PICK - #6 - TRACY


Random Winner - #12 - Lynn


CONGRATS LADIES!!! Please contact Alison within 1 week to claim your prize - alison@thealleywaystamps.com
Pin It!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous projects...I just love the simplicity of the polka dot one!!!

Silli said...

Many, many thanks... I´m a winner... wow!!!!*big smile****