Friday, April 19, 2013

RE Be Inspired #26...



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thrusday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Jessica here with my take on the inspiration photo using the Wish BIG and Tag-Alongs stamp sets.
How fun are all these candles :)


Hi, Christine here. I LOVE the colors of the inspiration photo, orange and dark teal make a perfect match! I created a card using the beautiful balloon from Lighter Than Air with the sentiment from the miniset Wings Of Hope.


It's Kim!  I had my calico cat sleeping on my lap - so, naturally, the oranges in the inspiration photo reminded me of cats!!  I used Sittin' Pretty.





Pin It!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fab cards!!!

Donna K said...

Woo woo these are all amazing!! Can't wait to play along!

DIANA L. said...

Great phot Thanks for the Dt inspiration great projects everyone

Heidi Brawley said...

fun challenge. Love the DT cards!!!

Dorothy S said...

This was a fun challenge - thanks for the freebie - I think it was great for this challenge! I am glad I made it in spite of all my interruptions today.